I suggest you ...

Allow the player to have a limited amount of free reshuffles and to reset the game if u hit a stalemate

24 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Free shuffle and the higher you get in the game the more coins given!!! Instead of the time consuming watching videos. I’m on level 123 and still getting 25 coins after each set of 10 puzzles that’s unfair. Love this but the way it’s set up needs to be revised.

• Kalika Ellesse Bush commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish re shuffle or to mix up the letters was free if I find every possible word and the level is not complete I’m forced to reshuffle and we have to pay

• Shaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m on level 472 and have never hit a stalemate. The word with the correct number of letters shown in the list at the top of the screen can always be found within the puzzle (without shuffling). When I’ve found a word that would cause what you might call a stalemate, the board automatically shuffles, and will continue to do so when there are no more words in the current iteration. As far as I can see, shuffle can be used by a player who can’t seem to find the ascribed word on the board as it sits. It never occur to me that there could be a stalemate.

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Needs more score at end of each level instead of one score after 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base