I suggest you ...

remove the ads that keep causing my game to crash.

There are ads that crash my game. Please remove them so I play without having to restart every five minutes.

107 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hcs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove the ads please. There are way too many. They make the game irritating. I close the game as soon as they come now, I am so disgusted with them

• Caro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, prepared to pay to remove ads.
        Too many and too many crashes because of them

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem, too many ads and then everything freezes. I would be happy to pay for this game to get rid of the ads but cannot find out how to do it.

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add my vote to that! I’m so sick of having to clear the game and sometimes the only fix is to turn phone off and back on. So frustrating.

The ad for Final Fantasy XV crashes my game every time. Please replace it with another.

Same problem! So frustrating as love the game but twice been totally stuck unable to remove the box - even ended up downloading the unwanted app to try and get rid of it but to no avail :-(

I am having that same problem...where an ad will pop up and then, if I don’t hit the X fast enough to close it, the white box with the ap itself shows up. I don’t want to get the ap, so I hit the “done” button, but the window doesn’t close! Then I have to restart my ipad to get rid of the white window and start fresh again! VERY frustrating!

Feedback and Knowledge Base