I suggest you ...

I make lots of bonus words but why record them when I seem to get nothing for them?

When I started playing I saw there was place for words I found which were not in the puzzle. I made sure to find these words; since the game gives me a point for each one, I thought those points would be recorded somewhere and increase my point total. They don't so why have them at all.

15 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jade shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It may change, depending upon the particular level but in the earlier stages at least, once you’ve collected 12 words that are not part of the actual solve, you will be credited 25 coins.
    Yet another big and timely collection you are (in my opinion) severely under-rewarded for.
    It’s disappointing. This game could be huge- not to mention so much more exciting to play- if it were not so ridiculously stingy with the coins.

At this point, it is practically impossible to get anywhere w/o large amounts of coins; especially when, evidently, at least one shuffle seems to be a requirement in order to fully solve each puzzle. ..it just gets you absolutely nowhere! Might I mention that until this game, I’ve NEVER seen an in-game shuffle that actually first requires a payout...I mean really, what a joke!

I wanted so badly to find a way to continue playing and MAYBE, if I’d been able to actually advance further without such outrageous game-pay, I’d be a little more inclined/feel a bit more justification in making a purchase. However, after reading so many reviews, I’m not so certain that the game-play would actually even improve, payments made or not.

This game could have been amazing. The chance to correct these issues may have lessened over time but I still believe a small window of opportunity still exists and this investment could still be saved.
    BE PROACTIVE PLEASE!! What else are reviews for if not to help the developer to...you know, actually DEVELOP!? I know you guys can save this game...question is: will you?

Good luck to all.

KM

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes mine collects the words (currently 25) and yet I never get any coins for them!

also no points for completed games only a completed chapter

• Pamela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It takes a certain amount of bonus words to fill up the circle before you get the 25 coins so you will not notice any increase in your coins after each word

The extra words count on mine. I wonder why it is not counting on yours? That’s the first thing I do is find every small word I can before pursuing the theme words. Two-letter words don’t count, though. After I’ve collected quite a few words (maybe 25 or so), the box that keeps them turns shiny and vibrates to release the flow of couns to the top.

How are the bonus points calculated and when do they translate into 25 points?”

Feedback and Knowledge Base