I suggest you ...

More Coins for Reward

There should be more coins earned after the ten puzzles are solved. You give 25 coins and it never increases! I’m on level 123 and it’s the same amount. It’s time consuming to watch these advertisements for coins. This is a sad way to play a game. It’s fun but just not worth the time spent trying to get coins to shuffle a puzzle the you the maker knows will have to be done eventually in order to get the letters in the right place to form the word. I’m certainly not going to buy the coins so here we part our ways until changes are made. See ya later!!

239 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree more coins and shuffle should be free. If you can’t shuffle you can’t solve the puzzle

• Erieca Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This games sucks the world trip and word is much generous with their coint.
        I love this game but not that desperate to keep playing when no reward to win.
        No way I will spend any money for any games

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also wanted to add the cost of hints shuffling letters etc is WAY TOO MUCH. You’re forcing people to BUY coins that’s what it looks like it is. It’s unethical and not fair play. I do like playing the game but it should s far too time consuming trying to watch videos to earn extra coins. I now got not playing every now and again.

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Big waste of time having to watch ads and mist of the time it says there are no videos to watch or are loading. Frustrating me to hell. You spend majority of time watching ads rather than playing. Ads are way too long anyway. Should be no more than 15 seconds not 30 seconds. You should be given some coins after you finish each puzzle and at the end of the round. It seems this game is stacked in favour of the developers and their ad sponsores, certainly not for the players. I will delete this game unless things change.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am deleting this game. It is fun but I spend way to much time watching ads, and often get a message saying no videos or surveys available. About 20% is game play and 80% other ‘stuff’. Big waste of time!

• Keith Gold Coast Australia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You don't need the hints, the word needed is available to find. I have gathered over 11000 points and I don't use hints or shuffles. sometimes it takes a long time to find the word. keep looking, it is there.

• Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More coins please! It’s a nice game but as the difficulty increases I need a hint once in awhile. Not going to buy them! Should be allowed to earn coins as easily as in your other games!

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it takes more coins for a hint than you can earn and it's ridiculously expensive

• Pamela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you’re not going to increase the coin count for finishing levels then at least lower the amount needed for the hints and shuffles
        100 coins is ridiculous for hint!

Feedback and Knowledge Base