I suggest you ...

More Coins for Reward

There should be more coins earned after the ten puzzles are solved. You give 25 coins and it never increases! I’m on level 123 and it’s the same amount. It’s time consuming to watch these advertisements for coins. This is a sad way to play a game. It’s fun but just not worth the time spent trying to get coins to shuffle a puzzle the you the maker knows will have to be done eventually in order to get the letters in the right place to form the word. I’m certainly not going to buy the coins so here we part our ways until changes are made. See ya later!!

110 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Keith Gold Coast Australia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You don't need the hints, the word needed is available to find. I have gathered over 11000 points and I don't use hints or shuffles. sometimes it takes a long time to find the word. keep looking, it is there.

• Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More coins please! It’s a nice game but as the difficulty increases I need a hint once in awhile. Not going to buy them! Should be allowed to earn coins as easily as in your other games!

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it takes more coins for a hint than you can earn and it's ridiculously expensive

• Pamela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you’re not going to increase the coin count for finishing levels then at least lower the amount needed for the hints and shuffles
        100 coins is ridiculous for hint!

Feedback and Knowledge Base