I suggest you ...

Sound in ads

Sound on Advertising should follow the settings set in the game. If sounds are set to OFF then the ads should not play sound!

47 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jules commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can you not read and act on the comments of your users!! You totally ruin any enjoyment of the game by allowing sounds in ads (which are ALWAYS too loud and tinny) when the NO sound button is enabled.

• j. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there's nothing more annoying than sound in ads you cant turn off. it makes me want to delete the app and give bad reviews even though i like the game :( the sound ruins both the game and my experience listening to music or podcasts

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ad sounds should all be off. I get that I have to have them there, it’s super annoying that they don’t turn off. Enough to make me delete the game if it doesn’t change soon.

The sound in the add cuts off my music and then I have to leave the game to get my music back on because it doesn’t resume after the add is over. Please fix this. If the game sound is off so should the add sound.

I agree. I tried playing this quietly at work, and the sound gives me away all the time. AARGH!!

• plcolemon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree just turn the sound off if it’s off in my settings. Support should be able to do this or you just don’t care and want people to pay to turn ads off. JUST DO It!!!!!

Sometimes I play this during bouts of insomnia. The sound MUST be off and that goes for all adds. Recently I’ve noticed an increase in ad music that doesn’t follow my preferences.

• Tired mommy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously! I have my phone muted and the sound off. I play this while holding my napping baby. Toon blast woke her up. So upset. I’d never download the game after that.

• Jeanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! PLEASE! If game is set to "sounds OFF" the ads should also be muted! I too have been playing the game in a doctor's office with the sound OFF only to have an ad blare at FULL VOLUME. If an advertiser doesn't want to comply with what 99.99% of users want... dump them. There are LOTS of other advertisers that would be happy to have their ads placed in a popular game that WILL comply with what users want. I've recently begun uninstalling any apps/games that still allow ads to blast at full volume- or that cut off the sound from other apps playing in the background- regardless of users' settings. I hope other users do the same... we might be able to stop this nasty advertising practice.

• bess1eb00 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with you on this, I have been in doctor's waiting room playing silently and then before I knew that it an advert came on with the sound BLARING OUT, very embarrassing and unwanted 🤬

Feedback and Knowledge Base