I suggest you ...

I accidentally hit the buttons at the bottom. They're in a really bad place. I don't want to use my clues. I need my coins. Hate it!!!!

94 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly !! The help buttons should be moved to the top so we don’t hit them while trying to use our finger to swipe! 3 times I have hit the magnifying glass accidentally and its cost me 100 points..... grrrrr

• cjbarva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. I am continually hitting the 100 coin button on bottom. Please move these to the top!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AMEN! Need to move them to the top. So very frustrating when you accidentally hit the clue button and it uses up all your points.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with placing clue buttons up top or bottom left so I don’t accidentally use my clues.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Concur with previous comment. Buttons are in a very precarious location. I’ve spent hundreds on “clues” that I didn’t want or need. Fat fingers isnt a reason to lose so many coins. Simple as updating with a confirm button. Thanks

• Big commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that made too easy to hit the bottom buttons and loose them. It is Annoying to lose your points by accidentally touching one of these buttons. Maybe it should come with a question. Asking do we “really” want to use these buttons when they are touch.

• Meg Hodge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! That shuffle button is in the wrong place . I hate it. Can it be fixed time you work on the program

Please fix. Have hit the coins buttons accidentally. Now considering downloading another game instead if it isn't fixed soon.

• Amanda Peters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

super annoying I just spent 100 could by accident, but you don't care I don't even think you read these messages why bother, right.

• Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah I’ve had the same issue! I sent a couple of complaints but received no response. Seems that the developers don’t care.

• Rekisu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Please. So tired of losing hard earned coins for accidentally hitting these buttons. I’m guessing it’s all part of the plan to get people to spend money, that’s why it hasn’t been changed.

• Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree.. I would like a confirm option. I often hit buttons in error.

I have asked fir this as well. I am tired of accidentally hitting the buttons on the bottom
    And losing my points. Please fix this. I have asked twice and I see others have as well. Obviously if is a problem.

Yes, PLEASE move the hint buttons, OR adds second confirmation step to agree that you want to use the hint. I frequently hit them by accident, and it’s frustrating to lose coins when I don’t need to! Thank you

• Chloë commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Second confirmation please if u hit the buttons, or move the buttons to the top. Thanks

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base