I suggest you ...

I accidentally hit the buttons at the bottom. They're in a really bad place. I don't want to use my clues. I need my coins. Hate it!!!!

72 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, PLEASE move the hint buttons, OR adds second confirmation step to agree that you want to use the hint. I frequently hit them by accident, and it’s frustrating to lose coins when I don’t need to! Thank you

• Chloë commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Second confirmation please if u hit the buttons, or move the buttons to the top. Thanks

• Amanda Peters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've accidentally hit the buttons too, really frustrating! do you even read these forums and ideas?

• Paul Mudhar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very poor placement of these buttons.
    You need to have a 2nd confirmation to actually have coins get spent. Or have these buttons within another button so you can always back out without accidentally using up your coins.
    It’s f’ing annoying!!

• Ed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I contacted them about this issue and got no response. They don’t seem to care. Why have a place to contact them and then get no response?!

• Soz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Happens a lot.those buttons should be in the left side of screen less likely of hitting them accidentally

• Judy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree! Using a phone screen. Very little space. One little brush and they are gone! Either move or add an “ Do you want to spend this” pop up to give a chance to exit😉

• PJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree! I accidentally hit the hint button at least once a day :(

• Priscilla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just happened to me 100 points down the drain because I accidentally touched button near bottom

• Tommie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. Hit the damn 100 button several times and work too hard to earn the little 25 coins. Move bonus buttons please

• Kelli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn’t agree more, it’s SO frustrating!!! They should have a confirm option or move the damn things. I’ve complained numerous times with NO response, so obviously they don’t care about the users!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base