I suggest you ...

How to play?

Can I see directions how to play again. Haven’t plYedin A while . Don’t. Remember how to.

91 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • bobbimac67 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What do the Colored Letters at the beginning & ending of a word that are HighLighted Mean❓PLEASE Help‼️

• Smeek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! Instructions! What game app comes with no instructions?!? Also when I do quizzes that take ages, I get no coins! 🤬 I can only get coins watching ads!

• Donna Reynolds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please unlock my wordstacks. Why do I keep running into locked groups? Very frustrating when I cannot use it when I have the opportunity

• MudBug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Uhh - still scratching my head how this “oh so relaxing” word game is played

• Brenda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU NOT INCLUDE INSTRUCTIONS???? I am a well educated person with an above average vocabulary but I’m not a mind reader. Installed this to relax but also be challenged. All this does is drive me crazy!!! And disappointed that you don’t bother to answer questions or correct the problem. Thumbs down!

• CLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I figured it out :) Instructions for daily puzzle: find words and select them. If you find a word and it gives you a gold letter that means it’s not one of the solving words but that gold letter is within a solving word. Say you find the word “box” and each letter is turned gold. Look around it and you might find mailbox, boxed etc. If you find a compound word select each word first for more points. For examples say you find mailbox, select mail, then box, then mailbox for 3 points. If you select mailbox on your first try it’s only one point

• Melissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why aren’t there instructions?!!! I’m not sure what the highlighted letters mean when I slide them and they don’t make a word!

I love the game. It’s def challenging unlike many other games. I play all of the word games and all are perfect. Not too difficult not too easy.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base