I suggest you ...

It’s not just game

It’s not just a game. It makes my life better. I don’t feel boring and mental illness anymore. It also makes family relationship better as everyone gets involved to play the game. I absolutely love it.

42 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sunny shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mydodgeramrules commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow! I don't know what career field you are in but if it does not entail helping people especially mentally then I would suggest you consider a career change! You were touched by this strangers comment and I was just as touched by your willingness to let a complete stranger know that someone cared! I don't know what life events lead you to where you are now but I hope you realize that they were worth it even if they were difficult or traumatic because they made you who you are today and it takes a pretty special person to do what you did (especially in the divided climate that we have currently). Thank you for being who you are.

• Kari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was unexpectedly touched by this comment.
        From the context- and I may be 100% off here- but I’ve a feeling you’re quite young?
        Sometimes it can feel like everyone in the family has different priorities and that can definitely lead to feeling left out, alone and/or forgotten.
        I’m thrilled that you have found something to share with your family. As you grow older it’s sometimes more and more difficult to find that one thing; now that you have, hang onto it. Perhaps even start looking for a backup game now so that if someone becomes disinterested in the future, you will then already have a suggestion or two mapped out and can encourage a new game.

Bless you.

Just remember to take care of yourself. I’m a woman in my mid-30s and it took me way too long to start caring for myself and all that time was filled with very dark times, consisting of very few good memories. I wasted a lot of years learning these things- NOBODY should have to feel so terrifyingly alone and life improves drastically and more people care about you when it’s clear that you care for yourself.

If I’m way off the mark here, please just disregard! Hopefully someone will come along and realize they needed to hear these things and perhaps my words can have a positive impact SOMEwhere, on SOME one.

Take care 🙂
        -KM

Feedback and Knowledge Base