I suggest you ...

300 coin redemption

Never received my coins after referring friend who is playing — coin up!!!!

51 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The coins earned never came to me after I completed a lengthy survey. Told me I earned them and never got them. I’m tempted to delete this game.

• Michele LaTour Monroe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same thing happened to me. Never got 300 coins for referral. And I know they downloaded and played past level 12. Scam - not cool!

• Queen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got like 13,000 coins somehow after doing the surveys. hope that helps

• John Calvert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i sent put a request to a person and didn't recieve my 300 coins and u better give me my fucking coins

I never received my 300 coins either. I am thinking it is just a ploy to keep adding people to play.

Who do you send an email to. I got over 6000 points and I don’t know how I got them. I was trying to get a free video. Don’t know what happened and am not tech savvy. Can someone help.

• Michele Boyle Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I sent an email about not getting my coins for referring 3 people to play. They got back to me and now I have coins. Thank you !

• Renee' Burgess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm missing coins on all my surveys. I've taken a bunch. also I'm missing my install this app and reach level whatever and get coins

• Sam Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just watched and took a Quick quiz for 334 coins but not received any. Is there actually any sense in this game as harder the levels there r no words to make unless u watch a video which don’t play a lot of the time. Waste of time 👹👹

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’ve posted to Facebook and haven’t received the 300 coins. Seems to be a common theme with a lot of these games. Doesn’t give you confidence of the company’s integrity.

• Kurt W. Weber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had never received my 300 gold coins because My Sister is keeping the Word Stacks App that she loves very much and is over level 100 .. Thank - you !!!

• Kate Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I never received my coins for inviting a friend and they are now on level 300 something.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base