I suggest you ...

Are there any instructions “how to play” I’m sure I’m missing something.

97 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeanette Varcoe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad I’m not the only one who needs instructions! I hate that you have to pay to shuffle the board when most games you don’t.

I’m glad I’m not the only one needing instructions! Not sure how to continue if I’m 100% sure there are no words, and I don’t have enough coins to shuffle letters... help!

I agree. We need some tutelage. What do the gold letters mean. How can we change levels. What do the locks mean on the Chapter pages? Nothing happens when I click on them,

• Evelyn Wurth Messer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do you play the daily puzzle??? I’ve found 3 words from today’s puzzle; but the words seem to have no connection. I read the instructions when I first started to play, but I want to reread them. Please fix!

• Megan Prados commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm gonna jump on the "Me too" bandwagon here & ask why in the hell haven't they posted any instructions for the Daily puzzles?!?!

• annebare commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can someone tell me about the daily puzzles? I need instructions... what does it mean if you click on a word and it highlights your word with an arrow, then circles the last letter of your word? Truly frustrated. Someone please answer my question if you know the answers, thank you in advance!

• Danielle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to review. instructions on what to do when I am stuck and don’t have coins to continue. This is a perfect game to play at camp in the summer as we have. No electricity but if I get stuck as I am now I will no longer be able. To play regardless of where I am. Do you want to get us hooked and loose us if we have no one to turn to for help.Please answer my questions,,,,

• Smart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Frustrated! I see the words but can’t access. Pls send instructions!

• ballvalerie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am hooked on this game, can't stop playing. I had a problem with missing coins, it was rectified very quickly.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base