I suggest you ...

Are there any instructions “how to play” I’m sure I’m missing something.

116 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeanette Varcoe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is a basic tutorial in the beginning of the game that covers the basics. Here are a few more tips and instructions for the game.

Players swipe to highlight letters to make words in the puzzles. Main puzzles have a theme at the top to give a hint on the category. Words that aren’t part of the puzzle are called bonus words. Bonus words fill up a meter with a star on it in the lower left hand corner of the screen. When the meter is full, then the player receives a coin prize.

There are 3 types of hints. The shuffle: it rearranges
the letters for a different perspective. Note: all puzzles can be solved with no shuffles or hints. A word can always be founds in the puzzle.

The lightbulb hint: This hint shows the first letter of one of the puzzle words at the top of the screen, but doesn’t give the location of the letter in the puzzle.

The magnifying glass hints: This hint highlights a single letter in an available word in on the board.

The daily Puzzle: Players are finding words without a theme. When you select a bonus word in a daily puzzle and it contains a letter that is also an answer for the puzzle. That letter will be highlighted as a clue. It will remain highlighted until you clear the answer.

37 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base