I suggest you ...

How do you sync your progress when you get a new phone? I don't want to start all over!

109 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Samantha Friend shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with sync or delete. I am not starting over because I got a new phone!!! Deleting now until I receive an email saying they have restored my progress.

• Karen Bain White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue with losing all my coins and the progress on the daily puzzles when I got a new phone. Apparently the developers of this game aren’t too concerned about it since there’s no solution posted.

• Madey Jacobson Sperber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue. Replacement phone.. connected thru Facebook, but level DID NOT SYNC. Will so.eone on here who succeeded in getting correct level thru FB please PM me instructions?? I was past 650 or so and, no way am I starting over!!😨😡

• Debby Horst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yep, new phone, lost the coins i paid for, and back to level 1. guess i am through with this game as well

• Jamie Heritage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too can't seem to sync on new phone. I connected to Facebook, but it still shows me on level 1. I'll delete the app if I have to start all over.

• Sonja Moreau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too upgraded my phone to the XR, and when doing so lost everything. My level and my coins! It has to be a software error because I also play Word Blooms and everything transferred over with no problems and this is from the same game developers. I was asked by their customer service how much I lost but that was about 4 days ago, so I’ve written again with hopes of them reinstating my account. I hate the thought of starting over, in that case I would rather delete the game. Hope it gets fixed for me and everyone else it has affected.

• Meaghan Lynne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why did my level sync, but all my very hard earned coins (they come in low doses) and all my themes go? I want my kitty cat back

• Sara Ann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just got a new phone and I synced to my facebook like my other account and it didn't transfer anything; not coins, not daily puzzles, nothing. Why should I have to start all over just because I got a new phone...... this sucks!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow you lost all that coin when sync to new phone! Never heard of such a thing, what is wrong with the software department. That and they can’t sync your games between your devices through game center. Geezzz. Well won’t be buying any coin in this game.

• Gordon Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I connected via Facebook when I got my new phone and it put me to the right level of 741 but didn't give me my coins, had like 6400!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base