I suggest you ...

How can I sync my iPad and my iPhone to be the same on Word Stacks?

97 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

nancybousman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They are forcing people to link to their FB acct. dont pay for coins. Theres no way to back up unless you link to FB, which is ridiculous. They must have an inside deal with FB, or use FB to steal your personal data. That’s the andwer, and that’s why they are not responding. This company makes other games and all force u to log in to FB to save your levels....and so they can then mine your personal data. It’s 2019. There is ZERO reason that the only way to have an acct is to link to FB. Apple’s Game Center was developed for this purpose. It is easy enough for them to link to the Game Center. They don’t get to steal your personal data without FB.

• Shalon Hopkins Hale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It syncs with Wordscapes. Same developer. The game on the iPad should sync with the game on the iPhone. Could someone please update?

Want games sync through game center. No reason they should not be able to set that up, other games have. Kind of lost interest now that I can’t play the same game I play on my ipad at home, on my iphone when out and about waiting for appointments.

I want to sync my iPad to my phone. Even through my Facebook account I am not able to do this. May delete game if this issue not resolved

• AlishaC.RRT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is sad! Please respond to us. Why are we not able to use our app from phone to iPad. Especially, when we log in using the same account. Don’t ignore your subscribers, PLEASE PLEASE respond!!!!

This problem has now been reported by so many users ...can the developers respond and address the connection to Game Centre

• Nicole Schwarz Moody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For those on Facebook it looks like they do sync. If you click on the three dots (...) beside the settings button in the game you can click on whatever level you are playing on the other iPhone or iPad.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base