I suggest you ...

How can I sync my iPad and my iPhone to be the same on Word Stacks?

147 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

nancybousman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I sync my iPad with my iPhone on Word Stacks? Please respond no one has answered me yet this is the second time I requested the same question

• Vicki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can I sync my IPhone and IPAD so the game is on the same level!? Seems like EVERYBODY wants to KNOW!

• Sandi Soucie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m going to stop playing as I’ve just realized this sync isn’t working even those I am connected to Facebook. What’s the point?

• Gerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to know how to sync my iPad with my phone I have a do you have the app on my phone but it is both at two different levels, how can I fix this?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just got a new iPad and it synced with the version of your game with the lowest level. I lost 900 coins and over 100 levels. I love your game but I really don’t want to repeat 100 puzzles to get back to where I was before. Really wish that the game would sync between my 2 iPads.

• Shirley Elizabeth Barritt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too would like to sync I phone and I pad - I’m not going to pay twice for the same game and it’s ridiculous that we are in different levels - please sort and at least reply to all of these requests - it’s only polite!! Not good taking money and not providing a proper service - I do enjoy the game though

• perlmuttercaren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have iPhone & iPad Pro. Can’t you set it up to have option to use local or cloud instead of Facebook or Twitter? I don’t want different levels on different devices on word games. That was driving me crazy!

• Erika Lange commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too would like this resolved. None of my purchases are present on my iPad, only iPhone and now I’m being forced to watch ads again too!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They are forcing people to link to their FB acct. dont pay for coins. Theres no way to back up unless you link to FB, which is ridiculous. They must have an inside deal with FB, or use FB to steal your personal data. That’s the andwer, and that’s why they are not responding. This company makes other games and all force u to log in to FB to save your levels....and so they can then mine your personal data. It’s 2019. There is ZERO reason that the only way to have an acct is to link to FB. Apple’s Game Center was developed for this purpose. It is easy enough for them to link to the Game Center. They don’t get to steal your personal data without FB.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base