I suggest you ...

Played plenty of games for free coins & never received any coins. FIX THAT PROBLEM PLZ

33 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michael James shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! I was having problems with this game freezing between levels, so I deleted the app, and then re-downloaded it. Sadly, I had to start at the beginning. When I was going through I was up to Level 14(I think) when I noticed I haven’t received my coins for any of the levels I completed; except for 1 level of 25 coins. That’s a couple hundred coins I’ve been shorted. I can’t even figure out how to get it to reset again to give me my back coins. Please help!

• Melinda Eviltwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I downloaded several games and played the required levels. Didn’t get coins. I complained to that site. They say reviewed. Then rewarded. NEVER received coins. Made the mistake of entering a Wendys surveys. I am getting so many calls from wacky places. I think it’s all a con to get our info.

• Tina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know that I am supposed to have received my wins each time that I finish each 10 rounds. However, as soon as I click collect, I am brought to a sponsor commercial. I never get my wins. I feel so cheated.

• "Roxy" commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I texted about this yesterday...1727 coins I earned, but still haven't received. Will people continue to play if you don't follow through on offers?

Feedback and Knowledge Base