I suggest you ...

Put more actual words in the puzzle without reshuffling

There are very few words that can be found without reshuffling. Reshuffling of course cost coins. About the only way to get coins is to buy them, yes you can get a few as a daily present. You can’t earn coins by solving puzzles or by posting daily on Twitter of Facebook. I know you want to make money but to do it with a nonsense puzzle that you can only solve by reshuffling at 50 coins each time isn’t the way. I’ll probably quit when my current coins run out. 1 other idea is to be able to stop and restart and finish the puzzle.

59 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kevin Robeson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most games will tell you when there are no more moves and auto shuffle for you. I find my self staring at letters not knowing if I’m wasting time or not. It would be nice to know! Game is fun, but this part is frustrating.

• carcow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the game but have gotten to the point where I have to shuffle multiple times to find words. Time to find a new game.

I’m thinking of leaving this game. I see the words that should be the answer but it is impossible to get to them. If I reshuffle I find a word but then need to reshuffle again but no coins to do it. I don’t mind a game being hard. But you guys make it impossible to move on when the words are impossible to get to and you are out of money for shuffling the letters

• Anor1ang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am able to find words fine enough without having to reshuffle. Sometimes when I think I can't find anything and about to think about paying, a word will reveal itself, perhaps you aren't always finding the words that are there?

• Aml1954 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm on Level 44 and have not yet bought coins. I discovered that it's only on the Daily Puzzle that it is impossible to solve without constantly reshuffling. Also what's with the Bonus Words? I have 25 right now on the Daily Puzzle and get nothing for them. My plan from here on is just not play the Daily Puzzle. That's where the rip off is. BTW I have been playing games for years and have NEVER once bought coins and don't plan to start now!

I try to find as many words as possible, without regard to being part of the theme. You can rack up lots of points, sometimes 25 per board. Then I look for theme words. And you are NEVER without a move. You just need to find it. No reshuffling needed.

• Kimberly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I spend so much time watching the darn videos so I can get coins to reshuffle 🙄

• Vicky Olalde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So looked forward to playing this game man am I disappointed. Talk about a rip off this takes the cake!

• Pat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow free shuffle just like all your other games. I like all of them and I’m sure you’re doing well, but your greed has gone too far. I’m now deleting all your apps and telling everyone who will listen including via social media not to go near them.

• Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow free reshuffling. Allow restarting of a level. Also, how do bonus words work? It says on that screen that each letter is worth one point but that doesn’t seem to make sense. Have them credited after each level as you do with your other games.

Feedback and Knowledge Base