I suggest you ...

make it easier to earn coins

make the coin reward higher when levels completed or give coins at each stage completed

119 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

sherry diehl shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Panda dancer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope that they make it just frikin easier to earn coins!!! I’m ok with the videos but only 25 coins???!!! I think they should do fifty. But one thing...MAKE THEM GET RID OF THE MATCHINGTON MANSION VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’nnnmmm

• Joy Hartlage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can watch the adds on my phone to get coins but on my PC I can not get the adds to earn coins. Other than that I am enjoying this game.. please fix this...

• Matt Quinn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just started playing this game got to level 40 but starting to loose interest between all the ads and how hard it is to get coins. It takes 10 levels to get 25 coins which isn’t worth enough to use any clues. Should give coins for all the stupid ads your forced to watch then demo pops up takes forever and at least give u 25 coins for each level would still be tough to buy clues but closer to reasonable. I doubt anyone will read this if it continues to be like this I’m deleting. I suggest we start a boycott of this game get as many people as u can together and let’s delete on 4-17-2019 that’s a few days away if nothing happens

• Stephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stephanie

This game is hard, which I’m ok with, but beating 10 levels to earn 25 coins??? That’s just ridiculous!!! If a child wanted to play, they’d lose interest FAST!! As do adults, no one has the time for all the long repetitive ads that you can’t X out of without watching 2 versions of the same add! UGH!!!!! Come on now, get it together & fix your programming! No one is going to spend hours of their time on adds! If we wanted that, we’d just watch TV commercials! At least they’re not as long!! Many unhappy players! Haven’t seen your developers respond to any of the complaints!!

• HizDizz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As for earning coins, some of your ads will not close after watching them. The x is so close to the top left and if you touch it, the game opens to download. I have to restart my phone to get out of the loop! Terrible! A letter hint costs 75 coins. That’s a lot since it takes so long to earn them.

It’s a fun and addictive game, but I am over the ads and amount of coins received for watching the same, redundant ads. I know there is a way to filter them I juSt don’t think I can be bothered doing so. There are too many fun games that don’t waste my time like this one. I like the brain games, but this is losing its flair fast because of the ads and coin issuances.

It’s too bad. My granddaughter enjoys it too. It’s great for the minds eye, but not worth the trouble.

Feedback and Knowledge Base